Thursday, October 6, 2011

This Weekend!

I have a new best friend Ashley at work. We decided to take our men out to dinner at olive garden after I close on Sunday! Yummmmmyy. This Friday is going to be my lazy day. I'm going to sleep in for hours and not go into work even if they call me because its my first day off in FOREVER. Next week I'm going to start a Platos Closet website and have pictures of celeberties compared to almost the same thing we have and show price differences. ITS gonna be AWESOME. Me and Brian are planning on going to the fair but we might wait to go with his parents. Hopefully its not too cold by then. I hate the cold weather. :( Every day I close my store I leave my Brody a stalker note with wink faces that have eyelashes and he says its scary, but they crack me up! I love my workers

No comments:

Post a Comment