Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Double Date

On sunday night after work me Brian, Ashley and Joey went on a double date to Olive garden. At first it was a little awkward but then we got settled in and it was fun! For some reason the guys were embarrassing us by doing stupid stuff at the table, and by watching me eat my salad WEIRD. When our waintress came by to take our order she got to Joey who said he wanted just the steak and not the vegetables that come with it because hes allergic to the pesticides they spray on them. Well the waintress, trying to be sweet and all, stated that he should grow his own garden at home. Joey was making a joke and said hahah last time I grew something at home I got arrested. Apparently our waintress thought he was for real and started going over some bussiness plans with Joey and talking about moving to Cali and farming Marijuana with him. Whew once she was done we all laughed it was so weird. A little later Brian decides he will take a loose straw paper and put it in my drink and then put it in my face! Well it was gross so I went to flick it... it went backwards and hit some kid in the head and I was like trying not to laugh cause then he would know it was me so I was crying and holding in my laughter for like 5 min. What a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment