Saturday, August 27, 2011

My "lesser" talents

     This is my portrait of JESUS! apparently he decided to not give me the gift of art... but that's alright I have other things to make up for it. When asked to draw anything I always do my best, yet it still seems too gnarly for people to look at. Last year I took art1 and my teacher always took off points for not being able to tell what I drew, for example I drew a nice jelly fish swimming in the sea.... he asked if it was a dying dog. The other day in my English class Shelly was showing my how to draw this dog thing and she was like uhh put that away and Wes was trying to be nice and was like oh sure that's ok, but I saw the pain in his eye from glancing at it. Never the less I still enjoy drawing and how my Brian embraces the ugliness to make me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment