Saturday, August 27, 2011

The "ATL"

                     I have had many trips to Atlanta and many different experiences each time. Here are two I would like to share. My older step brother had began college a few years back at GSU in the middle of Atlanta. He figured he would take the bus to save money and decided to make it a little trip with me and me little brother. At this time it had snowed earlier that week and there was still ice on the ground. My little brother was bored from waiting on the delayed bus and decides to run and jump on this hefty block of ice,, suicidal.. nahh just male stupidity. He slides 5 feet and ends up hitting his butt and head, but we figure hes alright and we shall keep on keeping on. Once this bus drops us off were waiting by a cross walk and Zane my older stepbrother blurts out on his lack of common sense "Man it smells like straight up urine over here"... out from behind us pops up a homeless man... wow we could have been shot.

                      Over my senior year me and my sister Ashleigh decide to go up to 5 point and look around eat whatever for the day. As we walk through different shops and roads we see numerous drag queens and instrument players and con artists. We came upon this one memorable road with many homeless people and beggars  but what really catches our eyes?? A drag queen walking an emaciated oily cat on a pink leash. We did question if we were awake or if the cat was dead, but no it was alive and kicking BELIEVE me.

No comments:

Post a Comment