Thursday, September 8, 2011

Pizza Delivery :o

 So the other night at work everyone was feeling a tad hungery and me being the nice person I am and wanting everyone to experience a PUBLIX day, I said I would go get food for everyone. Once my co workers decided what they wanted I was headed out. "Little ceasers" they say. So I punch it into my nav and head out. Well I pass the projects and don't see anyone who looks very nice or helpful so I was scared! "there must not be any publixs" around here!!! AHHH i'm in Kroger teritory! No one can help me now!! So I head into the pizza joint and as i'm being stared at (most likely from my ghostly pale skin) I order my Supreme large pizza and Bread stick and sit down... Next to a gangsta "yo yo yo i a rapper you know" nope.. Havent heard you on the radio. "maine dats cus i aint all out darre" oh ok well i'm jail bate so lets stop the chit chat. "oh snap you right gurl i dint know maine,,,,, when ya gona be 18" well for you never for the rest of the world in Feb. (ONE LARGE SUPREME PIZZA) whewwwwwwww I snatched that pizza up like it was my last meal and hit the door.. literally cause i'm in the projects so they have a handle you have to push to get out and so I push it and run to my car and drive of into the sunset.... ok not exactly I drive back to work where Charlette and Eli eat all my food.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds scary. You are so brave to go get food for your co-workers and then not get any. There should be some type of metal for that. :)

    ReplyDelete