Monday, September 26, 2011

One crazy week!

This past week has been filled with many ups and downs. Luckily this weekend I was able to go back to my home town and spend the night with my sister and do our ritual of making chicken and waffles and turning on a movie while I fall asleep by the first 20 minutes. :D oopsies. I bought her an owl print Vera Bradley hair straightener carrier!!! Great gift idea. Me and Brian went to music midtown it was.. an experience I must say. Lots of casual marijuana users and and drunk guys with their shirts off.. and they were no Brad Pitt MMMMMMMM they needed to cover it up!! GROSS. I liked most of the bands even though the only one I actually knew songs from was the Black Keys cause Brian CONSTANTLY listens to them. (their like my All Time Low to him) Best band ever by the way! check em out!! David Crowder band is a taddddd better so their my real favorite! AND BRIANS TAKING ME TO SEE THEM ON NOV. 5TH OMG ITS GOING TO BE THE COOLEST DAY OF MY LIFE AND I'M GOING TO SING EVRRRRRY SONG! Brian deserves 10 brownie points for this. I miss seeing my sister :'( she is my bestest friend and allllwwaays will be. I went to O'Charlies with my mom and got the CALIFORNIA SHRIMP SALAD mmmmmmmm mmmm mmm its a party in my mouth! OMG my favorite book came into my store and I snatched it up Its called Crank by Ellen Hopkins. I've read allllll her books their so interesting. I was sunburned at music midtown which sucks and people talk about me like look at that ghostly girl who got burned :l like really shut up AND GO TO KROGER cause thats where you belong!!! ooooo I almost forgot,  I got my toes done Their green this time! and I was able to be reunited with my welly!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I missed his fur!

No comments:

Post a Comment