Thursday, November 10, 2011

ASST. mangager!

Woooooo so as some may know I have recently been promoted and I love it! Sunday night we had a store meeting and made it official. After the meeting me and brian and ashley and joey went out on our like 4th double date. Ashley thought it'd be a funny thing to say GD and the F word and some old lady got up and left. When I told ashley what happened, she didn't appologize, noooo, she says "I paid my GD 37 dollars to say what I want here". mmmmm I shake my head and move on. Later that night after eating out chocolate fountain dessert she decides she wants to catapolt a fondue stick with a strawberry on it at my face as she does this my drink spills in my lap and Ashley goes "OH no I spilled my drink on my new manager" as the golden corral waitress is cleaning shes like dang that awkward.  we left after that. Then we went to walmart to mess up stuff after a long day of work and we had a plan to distract the boys and runn off until they called us on the intercom. well as soon as I say ok lets find them something distracting, Brian goes hey look a video game and like that they were gone and so were we :D but they found us later so no intercom call for us :(

No comments:

Post a Comment